Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.01.2016, 18:22   #2
Дмитрий1960

Автомобиль: LADA 4x4 21214-42-010 (2015 г.в.)
Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 9 сообщениях
Re: A Few Words on Lada 4x4 Body Ventilation and Drainage

Цитата:
Сообщение от Дмитрий1960 Посмотреть сообщение
MY ATTEMPT TO IMPROVE THE DRAINAGE OF CAVITY IN LADA 4X4 REAR BEHIND THE WHEELARCH
Some water is usually accumulated in the cavity behind the wheelarch, which accelerates corrosion of the body. The factory installed rubber plug is rarely opened, because the process is quite labor-consuming. It appears that such water accumulation can be prevented by inserting a thin drainage tube / hose through the plug. To do so, I made a hole in the plug, with a diameter corresponding with that of the hose. I used a transparent silicon hose with expansion at the upper end, in order to prevent the hose from falling out...
Notice: Having inserted the hose through the hole in the plug, I put a rubber sealing gasket of the same diameter on the hose from the lower end, then pressed it to the plug underneath and locked it with a small wire bundle tie. I believe, this will provide additional vertical fixation of the hose in the plug opening and additional protection of the body cavity against water entry from underneath.
Дмитрий1960 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием