LADA 4x4 LADA 4x4 Urban LADA 4x4 Special Магазин

Вернуться   LADA 4x4 Нива Клуб Форум > Информационный раздел > International

International Speak and write in English.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.01.2016, 14:11   #1
Test

Автомобиль: LADA 4x4
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
You may wish to welcome me in your club. Now I am one of you!

Finally, I have passed the registration intellect test. That was not easy. Answering the control question “What was the previous name of LADA4x4?”, I tried a bunch of wrong alternatives, such as NIVA, Нива, Niva, etc., both in quotation marks and without, but, of course, in vain. I certainly tried to apply to the site administrator for help, but the system challenged me with the same intellect test (“what was the previous name”) and I failed. Suddenly, in a sleepless night, a voice whispered to my ear: “try нива, in lower case”. And so, thank goodness, here I am!
Now, my friend, if you are not a Club Member yet and you believe you might fail to give a right answer to the control question at the registration, Lada4x4 is probably not for you.
Oh, I almost forgot: having failed to register, I wrote to Avtovaz at http://www.lada.ru/ within their feedback asking for help (since LADA4x4 club is official). I did mention, of course, that I had tried to apply to the Club administrator via feedback form, but had faced the same system control question (“what was the previous name”). Administrator of Avtovaz feedback department kindly wrote back to me … guess what, my friend? … that I needed to “apply to the site administrator” (“По вопросу возникших проблем с регистрацией Вам необходимо обращаться к администратору сайта”). So… what’s my point? Niva is not for everyone, that’s all.

Последний раз редактировалось Test; 29.01.2016 в 14:49. Причина: grammar
Test вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.01.2016, 17:40   #2
Юрий Ефимов
Супер Модератор

Автомобиль: LADA 4x4 Urban
Поблагодарили 110 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях
Re: You may wish to welcome me in your club. Now I am one of you!

Welcome, ask me all of yours...
Юрий Ефимов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра